zondag 1 maart 2015

Happy birthday, mum ♥

Had a wonderful day today <3

We celebrated my mum’s birthday (it was the 26th but because I was at my dorm we celebrated it today). She didn’t want to plan anything and we decided to just see how our day goes. We went shopping first and then went for lunch in a place called Coffeelabs. It’s the first time I went there and it was so nice! We had a veggie quiche and I had a hazelnut hot chocolate and afterwards a praliné one :’). There she opened her presents and she was so happy! My sister gave her soap and a conditioner from Lush and I gave her a book with ‘letters for mum’ that I personalized a bit. Then we went to a restaurant for dinner and ate kumpir (Turkish). We talked and laughed and made plans and we just had an amazing day. My mum was really happy and we were all full of positivity! We decided to have a family day every month where we come together and do nice things and made a list. Here’s what we have:

  • Shopping day
  • Cinema
  • Go out for dinner/lunch
  • Go to the theatre, a musical, museum,.. something artsy
  • Cozy night at home with either 1. movie at home, 2. tell stories, 3. have a witchy night with candles and tarot, 4. do a quiz, play board games, 5. have a ladies and beauty care,..
  • Bowling
  • Citytrip
  • Visit our aunt and uncle in The Netherlands
  • Relaxation day outside
So every month we’re gonna choose one of these things to do and spend the day together. It was a day full of good vibes and I can’t wait for next month!

Hope everyone is doing well





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten