donderdag 18 oktober 2012

Kenzi sleeves

So in 2 days it's FACTS convention and I've been working on my cosplay outfit today. Most of the things are just clothes I found and combined, but Kenzi's sleeves I had to make myself. I'm still working on it, but here's the first glimpse of it!



So first I cut a panty, but since it was a panty in two pieces I just had to cut it in two. And then I used textile paint for the black parts. I didn't really paint it, I just randomly splashed the paint all over the pieces and this is the result. I'm actually quite proud of it, cause it does look a bit like Kenzi's! ^^




I can't wait to be her for one day <3


Who else is coming to FACTS Convention and how are you going to be cosplayed (if you'll be cosplayed of course). I will be Kenzi on Saturday and The Doctor's Daughter on Sunday! ^^

xoxo



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten