vrijdag 11 juli 2014

BOOKTUBEATHON 2014!

Some of you might remember that last year I did the booktubeathon challenge and IT'S BACK!! I wanted to make it a reading summer anyway so this is perfect! It's from the 14th of July until the 21st.

Here are the challenge for this year:

1) A book with pictures.
2) Start and finish a series.
3) A book with red on the cover.
4) A book someone else picks out for you.
5) A book from the genre you've read the least this year.
6) A book to movie adaptation
7) Read seven books.


There are also 7 Video Challenges:

Day One: Show your top 3 book you read because of booktube.
Day Two: Find the items on three covers.
Day Three: Draw a better cover for any book.
Day Four: Write a story using all the words from three titles.
Day Five: Make a rainbow of you favourite books.
Day Six: Find 5 things from one of the books you've read this week.
Day Seven: Show us where you've read during the booktubeathon!

I'm super excited and I think it's manageable! I don't know yet if I will do the video challenges but who knows.. :)

These are the books I'll -try to- read:


1) Once Upon A Time graphic novel
2) De Heksenoorlog (trilogy: De clan van de wolvin, De ijswoestijn, De vloek van Odi)
(It's called War of the Witches in English)
3) Catching fire and/or Harry Potter 1
4) Australiƫ op blote voeten (Mutant Message From Forever) (not pictured)
5) The adventure of the Christmas pudding - Agatha christie
6) Catching fire

One book is not on the pile yet because I'll have to get it from the library and it's closed until Tuesday -__- So I'll upload an updated pile next week!

Like I said in my Summer Reads post I still haven't seen the Catching Fire film so now I'll use that one for this challenge. I already started reading it, but only read one chapter so far. Since I'm also re-reading Harry Potter I might use that one for challenge number 3, but only if I've read all the rest and still have time left. Otherwise I'll use Catching Fire for two challenges.

Let me know if you're participating too!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten