zondag 1 maart 2015

Now I'm a warrior, I've got thicker skin.

Wow, I haven't been on this blog since August! So much has happened and I kinda forgot about it since I'm using tumblr more and more for personal stuff. But today I had a wonderful day and I decided to start using this blog again.

I don't even want to think about the last time I blogged cause I wasn't in a good place back then. I won't talk about it, instead I will talk about the good things that have happened since then. I am in therapy now and doing much better at the moment. These couple of months have been a rollercoaster of ups and downs but I think right now I'm the most stable I've been since Summer. I'll give a quick update about my life atm:

I'm studying biology now.

I got my first tattoo.

I got my lip pierced.

I finally got the guts to dye my hair completely blue.

I became stronger in a lot of ways.

Right now I'm trying my best to catch up on school because I haven't studied much the first semester. I think I've finally found something close to my interest and I really don't want to lose it. It's science, it's hard, but I'm determined to do this. Despite my struggles I will do my best to pass my exams this year and don't give up. I'm having a lot of support from school now and people are helping me out, giving me tips on how to study and plan things so I'm going to use it and make this my year <3

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm glad to read you're feeling better! It definitely helps to study something you're passionate about and I'm sure you can do it :) I believe in you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen