woensdag 21 september 2016

Everything is burning

BUT I AM ALIVE


I ordered the albums 'Metanoia' and 'Everything is burning' from IAMX together with my ticket for the show in Lille and it arrived today! I also got the mp3 files for free but actually hadn't listened to them yet so I listened to 'Everything is burning' for the first time today and it's so good! It's like Metanoia 2.0




I really like what the album looks like. There are 2 discs and a booklet with the lyrics.


I think 'Metanoia' is my favourite album (together with 'Volatile Times') and I'm glad I finally bought it! (I still don't have all the IAMX albums whoops). In case you haven't seen it yet, here it is:




I loove the booklet, the inside is so pretty! And the disc reminds me of Emilie Autumn haha!

I'm super excited to see them live again next month <3

Have you listened to 'Everything is burning' yet? If so I would love to hear what you guys think of the new songs and the remixes!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten