woensdag 5 januari 2011

2011

I don't know what it is, maybe it's me, but it's like I can feel the energy of the new year.
It's only the 5th day and I'm full of energy and new ideas and plans. I even wrote them down! I'm surprised because that's nothing for me. I'm the kind of person that thinks about something, get's excited about it and forgets it a couple of weeks later. And after a while I realize I haven't done a thing.

There are so many things I wanted to do for a long time or books I want to read, but I forget about it or just can't find the time or mind to plan it. I even haven't read Lord Of The Rings yet, which is a shame. But it's all because of my mind. My mind has always been a chaos, but I feel like that's going to change a bit this year. I'm going to keep my planning list from this year and at the end of the year I want to see what I've accomplished.
Like I wrote earlier, last year has been crap. I fell into a deep dark hole, started crawling and crawling, but got stuck. And when someone pulled me out, I slipped again. It seemed impossible for me to get out of there. But I did. And after that I saw the world in a different way. And now I feel like I'm building up my life again. I'm doing the things I used to do and my imaginary world came back. I'm full of new ideas and creations and I'm really happy about that. I finally found myself again.

Also a lot of people come into my life again. People I haven't seen/heard for a long time. And suddenly, these 5 days, they appeared. There must be a reason for everything. Why didn't they talk to me in december? Or why weren't they online then but now? There's someone I texted in november and never got an answer until today. I do believe in destiny and I do believe everything happens with a reason.

I might be a dreamer, but I'd rather be a dreamer than a realist, because it gives you hope somehow ^^

2011: Here I come! Arrr!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten