zondag 2 januari 2011

Happy Newyear!

Since I'm in Turkey and hadn't got the time to write a blog yesterday, I'm doing it now!
First of all Happy Newyear!
I so hope it's going to be a better year than last year, a lot of people say that, but for me 2010 was the worst year ever. It's too personal to write about, but I do want to say I never want a year like that again.
I have the feeling this is going to be a better year and I hope my feelings are true!

Like I wrote on facebook 'Wearing my Asylum Army shirt on newyear's eve, 'cause I'm gonna fight like a girl this year to make my dreams come true ♥.'
This year I want to spend my time better and really try to do the things I want to and dream about.
First of all, that would be making music <3.
Amanda, my best friend, is finally coming in January (and I hope nothing comes in between like last time!) and we're going to work a song out together, our first song <3.

That's the main goal, and for the rest.. I will see. I have dreams and plans, but since my mind and plans always change, I'm just gonna see how far I get.

Wishing you all a happy year again! ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten