zaterdag 18 februari 2012

My life in a nutshell.

Hello!
I thought of writing a blog post today since I haven't really written in a while.
My life's going well. At the moment I'm very busy with lots of things. I've been a month at home doing nothing, but that needed a change! First I'm looking for a job now. I've sent a mail to work in a callcenter, totally NOT my thing actually, but my sister worked there so she could help me. I hope I can work there once in a while.

I'm now trying to chase my dreams again. One of my big dreams is to act and play in films, so I've spent my yesterday evening looking for casting sites and auditions. I've sent a couple of mails and now I'm waiting. Meanwhile I'm also in a theatre group. We just started rehearsing, so I don't know when the first performance will be. (it's not really the first play, but it's the first year that I'm in the group). My sister and mother are in there too! =D
Through there I got a mail from a lastyear's student that needed someone to act in his 'film', so I sent a mail and they're gonna film it next week! It's just something for his school, but it sounds fun.

And tomorrow I'm going to a casting day of a casting bureau. I just found out about it yesterday, so I'm glad I'm on time! It's for free and they're just going to take some pictures to see if and where they can use you. I'm nervous, hope it goes well!

Oeh and last but not least: A week ago, my best friend participated on a tv-show called 'Switch' where she had to switch with another teenager for 4 days, without seeing that person. Then one of the days that person had to spend an evening with my best friend's friends, so she asked if I wanted to go and I did. It was kinda fun to do. It will be on the tv soon!

So yeah, I'm busy busy. I'll update you about tomorrow and next week too!

Wooosh,

xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. oeee nice you'll be on vt4 ^^ witch switch was it or can't you tell :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha yeah xD
    Ehm, I think the 4th or 5th episode. They still have to mail about it. My friend is Kimberley, so that's how you can see it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen