dinsdag 21 februari 2012

On set

I've had two amazing days!
So yesterday I went to Dadipark to shoot with a friend and it was awesome. In total we took more than 1000 pictures, omg x] He sent me some pictures today, but I will see him tomorrow to get all of them. Before we went there, we also came actross some nice places where we took some pictures first, like a beautiful tree and a bench with dragon heads! We made a kind of dark 'Alice The Hatter' shoot (you'll see) and Dadipark was really perfect for it!

Here's one picture with the tree:


I'll upload more tomorrow, cause we have lots of pictures to go through x]

And then today was really nice too! So I went to Brussels to act in a film of a last year's student, but the funny thing was that the person that had to play with me couldn't come, so I asked a friend of mine and we went together! It was really nice to play together =D Normally it will be online the 1st of March! It was really fun to do. Now I had the chance to see how a film comes to life and be a part of it. It's not really a film though, there were just several sketches. And they used a clapperboard! =D

I'll let you guys know when it's online!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten