maandag 9 juni 2014

Apocalypse

So last night was madness in Belgium. I woke up from the sound of -what I first thought was rain- on the roof but it felt like an earthquick and I thought the roof was gonna collapse or that my house was going to get blown away.. There was a huge storm and when I looked outside the whole street was under water and it was the weirdest shit ever. Ice had been pouring down on us and it smelled like the sea. Everyone was outside and I really thought this was the end of the world.






Apparently the hail was the size of a tennis ball..

I have been up till 4 O'clock and am super super tired now.
The thunder and lightning has started again and I heard people say that the storm is going to be worse tonight.. o.O
I fear the worst..

Stay safe everyone!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten