zondag 1 juni 2014

Happy June!

I woke up this morning feeling super fresh and happy with the sound of the birds on the background. I got up and after having my breakfast I made the 'perfect' breakfast for my sister and mother before they woke up to surprise them. I used these cute plates that say 'I love you forever'


I made their breakfast both to their personal preferences. My sister got fruit juice and mum got coffee. Also lots of cheese because they like that in the morning

Sister's breakfast: baguette with brie cheese, philadelphia, sandwich with jam, a piece of chocolate, walnut and piece of date/almond roll.

Mum's breakfast: baguette with brie cheese, philadelphia, homemade banana 'bread', feta cheese, olives and piece of date/almond roll. And of course coffee as she cannot start her day without it!

They were both really happy with it so that makes me happy too! :3

I hope everyone's day started off well and may the odds be ever in your favour this month! :D
The weather is so so lovely and I’m feeling the summer vibes and all the positivity.
Sending it your way now <3

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten