donderdag 6 juni 2013

Beaches & birthday

Today was a lovely day, the weather was so nice! Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy it because I had to work, but feeling the sun again makes me happy. We've had a very long winter and didn't really have spring. And suddenly it's 27 degrees! Welcome to Belgium.

Weather like this makes me want to go to the beach barefoot and feel the sand between my toes.


Unfortunately there's no beach nearby and I have no time/money to go to the other side of Belgium :<
But my birthday is coming up soon, so maybe I should ask for a trip to the beach :3
Cause I really have no idea what to do! I basically have no friends to go out with, so I don't feel like throwing a party this year, except maybe with 2 people I'm closest with. I was thinking about a fairytale themed day, but because everyone has exams now I'll probably celebrate it at the end of June anyway, so maybe I'll get an idea until then. Any ideas are welcome!

Also, they're going to remove my braces next week, yay, so happy <3

What are your summer plans, if you have any? Are you guys going on holiday, if so, where? Tell me :3

xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. My summer plans: finish the first draft of the book I'm working on together with my co-writer, study for the exams in August/September, start teaching myself some Finnish and I am going to Helsinki (Finland) for a whole week in September! Really excited about that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen