dinsdag 4 juni 2013

Yes, I'm still alive!

Oh gosh, I haven't written on my blog for ages. These past months I've been dragged into the world of tumblr and forgot about real life :')
A lot has happened these months, there have been good times and bad times, I don't know where to start. I'll try to take up where I left off.

So meanwhile I got totally obsessed over 'Once Upon A Time' the tv show and have been tumbling about it for months. I started watching it last year in summer, but got obsessed again after I re-watched in February.

But the biggest event that happened in my life is probably in April when I went to London. I went twice because I auditioned for 2 drama schools. It was a stressy period, but I'm glad I experienced it. The first time I went to London all by myself and stayed at a friend of a friend of my mum (haha) and I auditioned for  The International School of Screen Acting. You can read about my trip to London here and about my audition here! Here are also some pictures if you're interested: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The second time I went with a friend and we stayed at a hostel in New Cross. We went into London again, went to see Wicked and I auditioned for ALRA. You can read about it here and again some pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. If you read it you know that I didn't get through my audition at ALRA, but I did get through my audition at the ISSA, so basically I'm going to study in London for the next 2 years! :3 I'm really excited and scared at the same time. I'm still looking for a place to stay and everything's so expensive.. Every day is a day closer to London!

Unfortunately I also have some sad news, the 12th of May my grandfather in Turkey passed away. He was already struggling with his health for more than a year and I'm really sad that we haven't seen him since last summer.. :( My mum went to Turkey for the funeral, but we couldn't go because I had to work and my sister has school. I really hope to go to Turkey soon again to see my grandmother, but atm I'm scared to go with everything that's been going on in Turkey lately..

Some happier news is that recently it was my rat's 3th birthday! Look at my baby

Happy 3th birthday my baby <3

Also, I went to the Lana Del Rey concert a couple of days ago! I'll make a new post about that.

I don't know if anyone's actually still reading my blog, but I'm really going to force myself to write again about stuff that's happening and I'm also going to cover some songs soon. I promise I won't disappear again!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten