vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Rat heaven & good deeds

Today I had to put my last rat to sleep :<
I noticed yesterday evening that he was very quiet and didn't eat and drink anymore, he didn't even take his rat candy anymore so I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what to do. I put him in a separate cage and took him with me when I went to bed. I was really afraid he wouldn't get through the night. I woke up several times and kept checking if he was still alive. At 11am he was really doing bad and I just saw that he was suffering, so I decided to put him to sleep.
I had to work at 2:30pm, so I went to the vet with a taxi cause I had no other choice. Luckily the taxi driver was really friendly and he waited till I was done and brought me back home. Also, normally I had to pay a lot more to the vet because it was an emergency call, but she took the money for a normal consultation, so that was really friendly too! Those are maybe small things, but they really helped me through my day. People often complain about the bad things people do, but we should also appreciate the small and good deeds. Thanks to them I got on time for work and how sad it may sound, at least my rattie isn't suffering anymore and he's got a place in rat heaven with his brothers. I only need to find a place to bury him now.

Since I'm going to England I won't take new rats, but I already know I'm really going to miss having rats. They were the best pets I ever had! They're so adorable, sweet and loving. It's sad they don't live very long..

I want to dedicate the rest of this post to all the rats I ever had. I'm missing each and every one of you </3

Myra:
















Ophelia:

















Emily:
















Sugar:


 

Muffin:

 

 













Lars:

 

Aro:












Kello:

  

Seeing all their faces makes me sad again :(
I will add more pictures tomorrow and work on the lay-out, cause I have no idea why some pictures aren't next to each other.

x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten