dinsdag 16 juli 2013

BOOKTUBE-A-THON #1/2

I decided to update my booktubeathon challenge every day, but I forgot to write yesterday so I'll write for two days now.

DAY 1

I got up rather late today and continued reading Pride and Prejudice. I also read a bit in Harry Potter, and in total I read 155 pages. It doesn't sound that much, but people kept talking around me, so it was rather hard to keep concentrated.

DAY 2


Today I've set my alarm at 10am and got up at 10:30 and immediately started reading. I started with HP and while doing other stuff in between (like washing my clothes, cleaning up the kitchen,..) I still managed to read 200 pages.


I wanted to read 50 pages of Pride and Prejudice, but I have to admit I'm not really fond of the story. I really thought I was going to like it, but it's way different than I expected and it's kind of boring me. I'm almost halfway and literally nothing has happened.. I'm thinking of not reading it anymore and reading The Great Gatsby instead, but I only have the Dutch edition and I'd rather read the original.. So I'm kind of conflicted..

I think I'm just going to read another 50 pages of HP and if I still have time, try to continue with Pride and Prejudice. That way I'll finish the '300 pages a day' challenge for today.

I'm also going to make a video at the end of the week (or later, cause my face will be swollen after my surgery) about how it went.

I won't be able to read much tomorrow since I have an appointment and I have to work in the evening, but I'll try to read as much as possible in between! For the ones participating: how are your challenges going to far? :3

p.s. don't let the wrackspurts get you!~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten