vrijdag 5 juli 2013

OOTD: Geek Monkey

Today my inner Cosima spoke to me and I decided to try out her make-up. For the ones who don't know her, I'm talking about Cosima Niehaus from Orphan Black.


I didn't have a picture with me so I tried it out with what I remembered. I also found a dress that reminded me of something she would wear or at least the print.

The make-up


The dress is basically a long dress with this print


Her outfits are absolutely amazing and I really want her wardrobe! I went to the city to look for a skirt that looks like hers, but couldn't find it. Better luck next time. Also, she's one of my faves of the show (together with Helena) and she makes me want to go to the library and geek out. I'll probably do that this weekend :3

Yeah I called this post Geek Monkey because of reasons. If you've watched OB you'll understand, if you haven't, you should! It's only 10 episodes and one season (but don't worry, season 2 is on it's way) and if you like sci-fi/crime sort of style, you're surely going to like it!

Tomorrow I'm going to a bookfair with a friend and we're going to disneybound Sleeping Beauty. My friend as Aurora and me as Maleficent (ow yeah). I'm looking forward to it! :3

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten