vrijdag 19 juli 2013

Surgery + BOOKTUBE-A-THON #3

So today I had my surgery and it went well! I don't know if I already wrote about it on my blog, but I had to get my wisdom teeth removed and also get dental implants. I woke up twice last night and decided to drink sth before 8am (because after that I had to stay sober) and tried to sleep as long as possible. My dad came to pick me (and my mum and sister) up at 1pm and brought us to the hospital. I was really stressing out at first, my parents told me to calm down, I really almost started crying and I don't even know why. It's not a big surgery, but I was so scared cause I've never had surgery before. They also told me to put my glasses off so I couldn't see a thing which stressed me out too (my eyesight is like -6 so yeah).

Anyway when they anesthetized me it was quite funny, they didn't even tell me, the woman was checking my blood pressure and the guy was like 'sleep well' and the next moment I was gone. It took my quite a while to wake up and after a while I started really feel the pain, but it wasn't unbearable, only at the left side I felt it more than the right side, so they gave me painkillers just in case. Around 6pm they told me I could leave, so I got up to get dressed. I still felt a bit dizzy though, but apparently that's normal. When I came home I took a nap and after that felt much better and ate some petit gervais. I have been tumbling while pressing a coldpack against my cheeks and eating soup and some more petit gervais. I'm really glad that this is over and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Of course I wasn't able to read anymore today so I'll do a day extra for my booktubeathon and do day 4 tomorrow. As for day 3 I read around 100 pages of HP yesterday, cause I had an appointment and also had to work in the evening so I've barely been home.

Gonna stop now cause this post it longer than I thought =p

Wooooshh<3

(how is everyone coping with the heath btw? o.O)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. poor darcy baby <3 hope you're feeling better now :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ai that's no fun, been there.. :/
    Laughing hurted >_<
    I still need to do my vlog xD
    But I'm on the second book right now :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen