woensdag 10 juli 2013

C'est le temps de l'amour, le temps des copains et de l'aventure ♥

Today has been a lovely day. I woke up early, around 9am (yeah that's early for me xD) because I got post and my mum and sister's present for me arrived <3

I'm soo happy. From the moment I watched Moonrise Kingdom for the first time I was in love with it. I love it so much. I watched it in a time where I had some struggles and it helped me through and made me feel so much better and gave me hope. So for my birthday I asked the dvd and soundtrack cd (cause the music is really amazing! It's mostly composed by Alexandre Desplay, who also wrote music for the last Harry Potter films) and it arrived today! My mum and sister haven't seen it yet so I asked if we can all watch it together this evening, so I hope they'll like it :3

So after my breakfast I also arranged some stuff for my school (that's another story, maybe I'll tell later) and in the afternoon we went shopping, me and my mum. We really had a lovely day, we looked together and helped each other choose. 


Also bought a red velvet hat :3


I love sales  (⌒▽⌒)☆

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten